Switzerland is one of the most incredible countries in Europe. Its charming nature and beautiful landscapes make every visit quite memorable. And you know what is the best way to enjoy these landscapes while traveling around the country? That is right, choosing the Swiss Federal Railways. Let‘s see which cities can be visited by train:
- Lausanne – it is a very important sport destination. You probably know that here is located the International Olympic Committee. The city has a rich history and there are many old buildings you can see. It takes only 40 minutes by rail from Geneva to reach it. So, what are you waiting for?
- Lugano – it offers the tourists a wide variety of sights and landscapes. Starting from the beautiful Lake Lucerne and getting to the magnificient mountains of the Lugano Prealps surrounding the city. This is really the perfect place for people who love spending time outdoors.
- Bern – the capital of Switzerland and one of the top cities in the world for quality of life. There are many places to visit here. One of them is the Clock Tower, a popular meeting place as well as one of the longest covered shopping promenades on the European continent.
- Geneva – home to the League of Nations. Geneva is a city of contrasts and various activities. It unites the remarkable old architecture with the modern shops and the beautiful Alps. If you are traveling from Paris, you will need only three hours with the high-speed TGV.
- Zurich – and, of course, the largest city and financial center of Switzerland. Zurich impresses with its landmarks, plazas and shopping areas. Here is located the Bahnhofstrasse on which can be found stores of the world‘s best designers. Our escort Zurich service will help you really enjoy this magical city.